Sunday 17 April 2011

Entry #2a∑6/M - Tralf. 2.255,2.2

How very peculiar! Look at that earthling, in its natural environment. How strange they look, with those things they call fingers and toes, and limbs and arms. Its much easier to have one of those ripped off. Much better to have a simple body like I. How weird it is how they live. Surrounded by the video boxes and the food chiller. And it defeats me how they can live in the noxious environment of Nitrogen and Oxygen. They must of evolved to avoid reacting with Oxygen... I have to go see how thats done at Timequake. Ah, I see already. In fifteen bijers, I will go and see how it is.

What a dull thing it is. Life that is. There is nothing interesting because we already know everything. We know whats going to happen, what has happened, and what will ever happen. And we will always know. Always. I think I like the human approach better where they don't know. This thing called 'Fate' and 'Free Will'. I wish I was that stupid. Ignorance is indeed bliss.

Always knowing everything, always being aware. I would end my life right now if I didn't know that I wouldn't actually end. I would just be in a bad position at that particular moment. I wonder how earthlings see. How very flat they must view the world. I guess we were designed to be like this.

You earthling, this is my attempt to convey to you how we Tralfamadorians feel and know all. It is strange to use this weird language of humans, where everything is looked at one by one to give sense and not as a whole to impart experience and feeling. You really are queer things.

-Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment